Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Seche Vite Top Coat - REVIEW

Upon hearing some other great reviews on the Seche Vite Top Coat, I HAD to try it out. The Seche Vite website - http://www.seche.com/products/product-83005.html claims that it is "The Worlds Finest Top Coat" How it works is that once you apply the Seche Vite Top Coat - it penetrates through all the layers of your nail polish, forming one single layer.

I have been using this product for nearly a year, and I LOVE it! It really is the best top coat that I have ever used. It dries faster than than any other polish or top coat, it leaves a glossier finish, and it is very durable! I did my nails 3 days ago, and there is only very minimal wear on the tips - with three boys in the house they get a lot of wear! I have found that the top coat withstands quite a bit, and has generally lasted me 6-10 days before I see peeling.


There is a downside to everything though - IF you don't have the time to re do your manicure once a week, it will eventually begin to peel, and when it does it PEELS. Remember that part about all the layers binding together to form one thick coat? Well it peels off as one think coat as well. Regardless of this, I still HIGHLY Recommend grabbing a bottle and trying it out - I've never used another top coat since trying Seche Vite. It really is the worlds finest top coat!


They have plenty of other products that I look forward to trying as well - take a look: http://www.seche.com/




If you've tried this Top Coat, or any of the other Seche Vite Products, please leave a comment and let me know how you liked them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment