Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011

I'm not the type to make a "New Year's Resolution". I do however like setting goals for myself, - nothing too extreme, I don't ever plan to scale Everest, Swim with Sharks, or win the Nobel Prize. My passion is not cooking Gourmet Meals, Making purses out of recycled Capri Sun containers, or knitting Scarfs. My main squeeze is Makeup! Lip Stick, Eyeshadow, Eyeliners, Primer, Foundation, nail polish, - even the makeup brushes have me drooling, and wanting more. It's fine, I admit it I have more makeup than I will EVER use in my lifetime, and yet I continuously buy more, and More, and MORE! This year, I'm not going to try to stifle the urges, I'm not going to hide my addiction, and I'm not going to lie about it. I'm going to EMBRACE it, and I'm taking you all along for the ride. :)

It's my personal goal for 2011 to update a review, tutorial, makeup look, giveaway, or a manicure look EVERY Day for the next year.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment