Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Review

Recently I was sent a complimentary package from Influenster, that contained 3 Full Size Bottles of the New Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soaps to try out.  My first impressions when I first opened the box, was that I Love the packaging, they have a nice sleek bottle, and design. The three Fragrances are Lemon Thyme, Lime Basil, and Ginger White Tea.  After smelling the trio, I think the Lemon Thyme is my favorite. The Ginger white tea, is probably my least favorite, because the scent is rather faint unlike the other two.
2 of the bottles leaked a little bit during shipping, so I rinsed them off, and was surprised by how much lather came from such a small amount of product. Also, I was disappointed that the coupons that were supposed to be included in my box was missing :( I know a few Friends that definitely would lave liked to try these out!

In the past week, I have tried all 3 fragrances, and the Lime Basil is HANDS DOWN my top favorite. It smells fantastic! I've actually found myself doing the dishes more, just so I could use it! The dish soap is gentle on your hands, cleans very well, and smells great. I will absolutely recommend this to all of you to try out! They're about $2.99 at Walmart and Target for a 16 oz. bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment