Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster!

I was so excited when I was contacted by Influenster, letting me know that I was going to be receiving
the Beauty Blogger VoxBox! It received it in the mail last week, and I LOVE EVERYTHING in it!
Included in the box were:
1 Mini Bath & Body Works Candle from the White Barn Collection -  I got the "Nutmeg And Spice" fragrance, and it SMELLS SO GOOD!

1 Package of 2 Goody Spin Pins - I was skeptical about these, because I didn't think that they would hold well, and I thought that if they did, then they would be a terror to remove, but I tried them out, and they are HANDS DOWN my FAVORITE item in the box, They were so simple to insert into my hair, they held very securely, and when I removed them, it was a BREEZE, no pulling on my hair, and not one hair came out, I tell you, I'm in Love! :)

1 LIMITED EDITION NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact. I got the "Dark Shadows" compact, and It is gorgeous! I LOVE black and silver smoky eyes, and this will be PERFECT! It has 4 shadows, A PRIMER!, and an Illuminator Color for under your brow, or to use in the tear duct area. The colors are all shimmery,and include a white, a light silver, a gunmetal silver, and a black.

1 Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream ( 1.5 fl oz.) - I don't have extremely frizzy hair, but occasionally it frizzes up, so I was excited to try this. It is infused with coconut and silk extracts, and leaves your hair SO SMOOTH! Frizzy or not, I think I'll be using this! :) It has a nice lightweight consistency, and smells amazing!

1 Packet of EBOOST Daily Health Booster Drink Mix- I did not try this out, because I see that there is Caffeine in the Eboost blend on the back of the package, but I'll be passing it along to a friend to try out :)

1 KISS False Eyelashes Starter Kit - The kit contains 1 pair of 100% Human Hair eyelashes, 24 Hour Hold Latex Free Glue, and an applicator! The lashes are full, and long, and look  so realistic! I can't wait to wear these for a night out on the town! So glam!

There were two other bonus products that some bloggers received, but they weren't included in my box. I'm SO pleased with the products that I was able to test out though! I definitely found some new favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment