Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

I received the SWEET PEA Fragrance Mist from Bath and Body Works in my Complimentary spring Voxbox from influenster.com.


Introducing our NEW Fine Fragrance Mist. Our beautiful, sophisticated new bottle features a Fine Fragrance pump for a more delicate mist and improved coverage control. Lavishly spritz on your body to lightly scent your skin with our original, award-winning Sweet Pea, a fruity floral scent that evokes the intoxicating, floral-infused breezes of the Mediterranean.
  • Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, Rhubarb
  • Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry
  • Base Note: Musk
  • Aloe conditions and nourishes skin
 I absolutely LOVE it! I've always been a fan of the Sweet Pea scent, and this is no exception. Its a beautiful soft sweet floral, and I think it's just perfect for the transition from spring into summer. So thrilled that I got to try it out, I can't wait to make a trip to the store, to test out all 26 Fragrances!! :) Right now they're on sale - Buy 3 get 3 Free, so go check them out!! They're $14 each, but you can get 6 for just $42! This is a great time to stock up for yourself, or to stash away for gifts!
On another note, I LOVE the packaging! It's very sleek and has a nice high end design!

No comments:

Post a Comment